Prices include shipping, and I'll combine shipping on multiple units. I can do FTF in NW Tampa, but with gas prices, shipping is probably cheaper, unless you're really close.
Clockwise, from the top:
1. and 2. Hensoldt 2.6x magnifier and Eotech 552 holosight. These go as a package. I was going to duplicate a LaRue "Po Boy" magnifier setup with the Hensoldt, but never got the mount for it. The 552 works great, just a couple of safe dings in the paint that don't affect function at all. The Night Vision mode works very well - I tried it with someone's NV monocular. This mode dims the reticle to a level that won't flare out NV - it looks like it's turned off in NV mode, but in fact it's just dimmer than the naked eye can see. No box or manual. $325 shipped for the pair. **SPF**
3. BSA 30mm Red Dot with integral .22/air rifle mount. Practically new in the box, received as a gift and mounted on a Ruger Charger briefly, but never taken out of the house. Complete with box, manual, lens cloth, lens caps. $22 shipped. **SPF**
4. ATN Ultra Digital micro sight. Great red dot for a .22 pistol. Three different reticles, rail mount base and rubber scope cover. No box. $40 shipped. **SPF**
5. Chinese 4 reticle red dot sight. No maker listed on the box, but several of these come in from China under different names. I used this one on a Kel Tec PLR 16 and it held up very well - and was accurate. Comes with box, instruction sheet, lens cover, lens cloth, adjustment wrench, spare battery. $28 shipped. **SPF**
6. Primary Arms PA20 Micro dot. First generation, good inexpensive red dot, will cowitness with AK sights when mounted on an Ultimak rail. Sight with integral rail mount and bikini cover - no box. $45 shipped. **SPF**