Help me - I am a victim of IMPULSE buying, but I couldn't resist this great looking rifle. I bought it about 2 weeks ago but decided that I really want a PREBAN. This is a Rock River Arms 2001 Limited Edition Group Purchase rifle # 172 of 1000. The following is mostly from the spec sheet and is included in the purchase price:
- Forged 'A-3' flat-top receiver
- Carry handle with A2 sights (added option)
- Oversize M4 profile hand guards, double heat shields
- Side sling adapter (added option)
- 16" Chromoly M4 profile barrel w/press-on look-alike A2 birdcage, 1/9 twist
- 5.56mm SS chamber
- Manganese phosphate finish
- Colt A2 stock (added)
- Hogue pistol grip
- Star safety
- Milspec pushpins
- 2 stage trigger (original trigger included)
I will sell this for what I paid - $650 plus shipping & insurance (about $25.00) to your FFL agent.
I also bought a brand new RRA upper from Pete-in-NH with the intent of putting it on one of his RRA US Property marked lower. This is brand new; I have had this 2 weeks. Again, I want a preban, so I am selling this also. I paid $532 for it and will sell for $500 shipped to you. It's an A-3 flat-top (no carry handle), chrome-lined barrel and chamber, Pete's enhanced bolt/carrier & charging handle, green M4 profile hand guards. It's brand new and Pete does great work!
Contact me at [email]email@example.com[/email]
Thanks, Bob C.