I apologize for the lateness of my reply, my house is being tented and didn't have access to a pc.
To answer everyones questions:
1. I am not the original owner but I know the original owner and was with him when he purchased the gun and went to the range with him.
2. The gun has no marks whatsoever except for the marks from the slide cycling. The slide to frame fitment is excellent.
3. I am selling this gun because I have another identical gun and could use the money.
4. The brand name of the night sight escapes me, they say Tru Dot in green on the left side of the rear sight.
5. The gun feels new, the trigger, the hammer, and the slide feels new. The insides look new, because this is practically a new gun.
6. The 12rd magazines do not have any LE or military markings on them and look brand new. I will sell them seperately, IM or email me with an offer, or I will look up the going rate and post a price.
7. For those asking for the price, I changed the price in the first post of this thread, per forum rules.
8. As soon as I get a chance I will post pictures.
Please let me know if there are any other questions.