First off the rules:
1. Price does not include shipping.
2. Will ship CONUS only (APO ok however)
3. Payment via discreet paypal (+3% or gift), cash or MO only.
4. I will not ship first if trade is accepted. Please do not ask.
5. Items are as is with no warranty however I will describe them to the best of my ability and answer any question prior to sale.
6. Trades will be on a case by case basis. That said DO NOT offer your used shit and expect full retail. Not going to happen.
7. Firearms will be sent to FFL of your choice. FTF transactions handled on a case by case basis.
8. I have been on this board for a long time and have good feedback. I expect that you follow through with any deal we agree on and do so promptly.
9. I will not hold items "til you get paid". Never works out well for anyone. That said depending on your standing here I may make an exception.
DO not reply to this thread with questions. I dont want my thread locked because you cant figure out how to use the IM or email buttons. Email is however the fasted way to get through to me.
10. Lastly, STAY in touch once a deal is made. If you agree to purchase/trade do not drop off the face of the earth. Take this as your official notice; If you fail to stay in contact with me during the transaction I will sell to the next in line. I dont have time nor the patience to deal with anyone that cant take a couple mintues of of their day to maintain communication on a deal they agreed to.
Now on to the good stuff.
All prices are shipped CONUS via Priority mail. Insurance will be at your expense.
What I have up for sale is a collection that I have worked on for a long time.
It started back in the mid 80s with a couple guardians (which are not included) and grew from there. These are the extras that I accumulated along the way.
1. Mark I serial #H5443S $Decided to Keep
2. Mark II serial #I7108S Late 1989 $Decided to keep.
3. Command II serial #009617 $SOLD PF
4. Command I serial #02841S $SOLD PF
5 Guardian I serial #C6225S $SOLD PF
6. Guardian II serial #B6286S $95
7. Guardian serial #F0254S $80
8. Guardian serial #G7705S (camo version with no sheath in rough shape) $40
9. RARE Gerber Bench Mark TAC 1 serial # A 01611 - This a rare First Production run knife in excellent shape.
All knives come with original sheath All knives are in good shape with a few exceptions. They are used knives and not show knives. Never had much use for a knife that just sat in a box. The Guardian I and Guardian are marked "Designed by RW Loveless". The Guardian II blade is not in the greatest shape as the previous owner may have tried to polish it. Would make a good carry knife. The sheath on the Tac while correct may not be the one that came with it as it has more use then the knife. The Command II has a couple small dings on one edge. Can't really see them but want to make sure you know about them. The camo guardian is in rough shape with the black worn off one side and most on the other.
Not really looking for trades but will consider stripped lowers, Barrels or complete front ends, Rifle length rail system. Also looking for a Bushnell elite or SWFA SS!
Also looking for quality watches, HK93,33,53 parts (complete unmodified lower!) and mags.
This is a great chance to have some classic Gerbers.
Here is a link to some great information on these knives. Military Carry Knives