Equipment Exchange Rules
1. No more than TWO ads on page 1, and no more than FOUR ads within the first two pages.
2. No bold commands allowed in subject lines unless you're a paying Dealer/Industry Partner.
3. All ads should be placed in ONE appropriate forum.
4. All items MUST be priced!
5. You MUST have valid contact information to sell on AR15.com, and provide it to EE Staff on request.
6. You MUST have both your IM and e-mail turned on to sell here.
7. No auctions (or links to auction sites), unless specifically authorized by AR15.com.
8. No links to other commercial sites except by AR15.com Dealers and Industry Partners.
9. WTB/WTT ads MUST be placed in the appropriate WTB/WTT forums ONLY.
10. If you post more than EIGHT ads a month, think about becoming a team member and help support this site. This rule does not pertain to Dealers/Industry Partners.
11. Absolutely no stomping on other peoples' posts! Do not remark in any way that would negatively impact the sale of someone’s merchandise. This can result in your account being locked.
12. No posting of anything illegal.
13. Once your item is sold, do NOT delete/edit the original title, ad text, or asking price. Leaving the ad in place after a sale is protection for both the buyer and seller, and also acts as a price reference for others. Disregarding this rule may result in a suspension of your account. Edit the title and text of the ad to mark it "SOLD". Do NOT post a new reply!
The following rules are specific to “BTT”, or bumping ads to the top of page 1:
14. Keep in mind Rule #1 above.
15. The seller CANNOT reply to their own ad within 72 hours of anyone's post (including their own) for any reason.
16. All changes/updates should be done with the edit feature to the original ad, not by adding another response.
17. Sellers -- If 72 hours have not passed since the last post by anyone, all questions should be addressed by IM, e-mail, or edit ONLY!
18. Buyers -- STOP the trivial 'mail sent' nonsense. Simply send the seller an e-mail and/or IM. Also, STOP bumping ads with "Hey, free bump for a nice rifle.", "Free bump for a nice guy", "Hey, great rifle. I wish I had the money", etc.
19. Don’t use a secondary "shill" account to ask a phony question or post any other messages, thus BTTing your own ad. This will result in BOTH accounts being locked!
20. Sellers -- Don’t rewrite an ad again in order to get it back on page 1.
If you break any of these rules, your ad may be removed or locked WITHOUT any notice!
These for sale forums operate on honesty and integrity. If you cannot handle deals in an appropriate manner, don't post here! If you break our trust, it will be noted in our feedback forum -- selling rights may be removed and/or your account here will be subject to termination.
All items listed for sale must be described in an honest fashion! Do not attempt to represent replica (AirSoft, etc.) parts/products or cheap knockoffs as if they were Name Brand/OEM equipment! Do not knowingly sell defective products without acknowledging the defect. You must handle your transactions in a timely fashion. If you can't, don't buy it or sell it. And lastly, please maintain a reasonable level of civility. If a problem arises, don't immediately fly off the handle with threats & insults.
Before you buy or sell please read the following link:
-- MUST READ...!! How to conduct transactions for sellers and buyers! --