Not interested in any trades.
Also for sale are two Daniel Defense Lite 12.0 rails. These are very light and strong, and are unique because they are much narrower left to right than they are tall, where other rails are squared and unnecessarily bulky.
Both rails are in excellent condition and include all paperwork, screws, barrel nut, barrel nut wrench, etc.
SOLD Rail A was installed and used briefly but appears new, no dents or dings, $175 shipped payment by USPS Money Order only
SOLD PENDING FUNDS Rail B was never actually torqued down, just "mock" assembled, played with, then put away, $195 shipped payment by USPS Money Order only
SOLD BCM Uppers
For sale are two Upper receivers from BCM. Marked "BCM4" in black over gas tube hole on front of receiver. Features from BCM site:
• Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Forgings
• Fully Assembled with forward assist, and ejection port cover
• Mil-Std 1913 Rail for mounting optics and accessories
• Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
• Laser etched T-markings for addressing the remounting of optics
• Includes Mil-Spec Forward Assist with heat treated tool steel pawl, with press fit and pinned cap
• Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class2
• Dry Film Lube on interior bore per Mil-Specs
• Made in the U.S.A.
Both were briefly assembled, less than 100 rounds fired. No abuse, dings, strange wear, or anything. Assembly and Disassembly were done properly, with care and the right tools and grease.
[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']ONE BOTH SOLD $95 each, shipped payment by USPS Money Order only