Arc'teryx Alpha SV (2012 Version) - Brand New!!!!
I'm selling my brand new Arc'teryx Alpha SV jacket. Size is Large. Color is Summit Sky (Blue). I paid close to $700 with tax and shipping. I lost the receipt so either I wear it or sell it. I have a similar Arc'teryx jacket that I currently wear so this one is a bit redundant. This is the 2012 version with the updated Gore-tex ProShell. It's softer and much more waterproof. It's truly a masterpiece. Most bomb-proof jacket I have ever owned. It's a top of the line jacket within the Arc'teryx line. Details are below.
A classic piece recreated using exceptionally durable, N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric that is extremely waterproof and abrasion resistant. E3D patterning creates an ergonomic fit for extra ease of movement paired with an expedition fit leaves room for maximum winter layering. Traditional bellowed, crossover pockets remain accessible while wearing a pack. The helmet compatible Storm Hood™, drawcords and pit zippers all adjust with one hand and the removable HemLock™ inserts keep the jacket in position when worn underneath a climbing harness.
Newly redesigned with enhanced GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a softer face and a refined fit. A fortress for extreme mountain conditions; ideal for climbing and alpinism. Our most durable waterproof shell built with GORE-TEX® Pro textile
Respect the Classics
The Alpha SV first appeared in 1998 to address the needs of alpinists for a lightweight, streamlined, waterproof jacket that could work with a harness. Hard-wearing, stripped down and unlike anything else at the time, the Alpha SV quickly became an iconic Arc'teryx piece and revolutionized the outdoor apparel industry.
Simple, sleek and stylish, the Alpha SV is also a technical beast. Traditional bellowed crossover pockets sit high and work with harness and packs; helmet compatible StormHood™ cinches tight and covers the neck, head and lower face; removable HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position while in use with a harness; WaterTight™ zippers seal out weather.
Supple, yet bulletproof
Manufactured with a new GORE-TEX® face fabric five years in development, the Alpha SV Jacket retains its remarkable durability, yet is supple and quiet. Engineered to shed water, snow and resist abrasion, the textile is tightly woven to create a flat smooth face. Premium GORE-TEX® Pro delivers the highest degree of windproof, waterproof/breathable protection.
Room to Maneuver
Arc'teryx designs are functional, disciplined answers to unforgiving environments. Constantly refined over time to improve function, the landmark Alpha SV now has a reduced chest circumference and has been re-patterned for a closer fit, with more efficient arm movement.
Price: $575 shipped
Payment: Paypal gift or Paypal +4% if non-gift
Contact: Email only
1. Post "I'll take it" in the ad. I'll take it, means you are committing to buy it. I will need to receive payment within 24 hours or the item will be back up for sale.
2. Send me an EMAIL and I will respond as soon as possible with payment info. I do travel/fly for work so I will do my best to reply promptly.
3. Payment via Paypal only (+4%). Payment must be received within 24 hours.
4. US Shipping only via USPS. Delivery confirmation number will be provided.
5. I will not be liable for lost or damaged packages. Insurance can be added at the option of the buyer. The buyer will pay insurance cost dependant on price of item purchased. If no insurance is selected, once the package has "left my hands" all liability is assumed by the buyer.
6. All items are sold as is.
7. No trades.
8. Lowballs will be ignored.
9. I reserve the right to refuse any sale.
10. Items are listed on multiple forums. I will go by timestamp to determine buyer.
11. Please follow all Equipment Exchange rules or you or the both of us will be locked. Please ask any questions via Email and don't post commentary within WTS ad.