I love this gun (best plastic trigger around) but unfortunately I need some cash to finance my new AR15 so I'm looking to sell my Walther P99 9mm. I bought this new from Four Seasons and despite the finish wear (~80%) it has a low round count. Zero failures to feed, ever. This one has the Walther German Eagle N proofmarks but carries the Smith and Wesson importer stamp on the slide. Currently installed are meprolight night sights and Springfield XD stainless guid rod but original sights and rod are included.
- Walther P99 9mm
- 2 10 rnd mags
- Original box, papers, grips, sights, etc.
- Springfield XD stainless guidrod
- Meprolight Night Sights front and rear
Also for sale:
- 5 x Walther P99 9mm Pre-ban magazines (like new) - $SPF
- Comp Tac paddle holsters for P99 (one RH and one LH both in like new condition) - $25/each
- Matt Delfatti P99 ISP LP holster (Rh, black, 12 degree forward cant, 1.25" belt slots, like new condition) - $55