1. Surefire M3 Combatlight Body with Factory Tailcap / Factory Box / Paperwork / Lanyard / NO HEAD.
This was puchased new by me, I used it for a year, then sold the factory head to buy the TNVC TX4 Head (Also for sale here) The body is in great shape for being used. The lanyard has one of the adjustment points broken, but it's only the lanyard. I'd like $105 Shipped. SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO LE6920
2. Surefire Factory SW02 Tailcap / with Manual.
This was purchased new by me, I removed it from the packaging myself. only a couple very small spots on the anodizing. These sell for $175 on Ebay, obviously I'm not crazy. I'd like $70 Shipped. SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO xaviertkhh
3. 3 Used Z32 Shock Isolated Bezels. These are Old Retro Style, before they started to rib the bezels. Two are good useable, one is trash. The trash one has been spray painted and has a bubble in the lens. The others are good to go. Use these to retrofit your G2's, or 6P's or make your own 660 weapon lights. Manual included. $25 shipped for all 3. SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO xaviertkhh
4. Two New in Wrap, Factory 6P Metal Bezels. Use these to upgrade your G2 or replace a beat one on your old 6P. Asking $25 shipped each. ONE SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO rexican
5. Used / One V70 and One V71 Factory Surefire Holsters. The V70 may be missing an adjustment on the belt loop, but I think it didn't come with one as it's not notched for them like the V71 is. The V70 fits G2/6P sized lights. The V71 fits M3 sized lights. Asking $25 shipped for both. SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO Lodogg2221
6. 3 Bulbs for the E2E. One is an MN03 that I pulled from a new light (white body on the bulb) and two are NEW MN02 that I purchased. These sell for $20-$25 each, I'm looking for $25 Shipped for all 3.SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO xaviertkhh
7. TNVC TX4 600 Lumen LED Conversion Head for M3 or M Series Surefires (M500) Also inclused M2C Adapter (shown) to use it on M951/M952 6P or G2 style lights. This was new when I got it. I put the wear on it from use, going in and out of the holster shown above. The springs need stretching from time to time when used on the M3 body or you'll get a weak connection. When using it on a M951 or similar light, you use the adapter and it creates a stronger connection, so it works great. This should still be under warranty if you want to have TNVC stretch the springs for you. I used it on the M3 shown above for a few months total. Very limited use. Retail is $139 for both parts, I'm asking $75 Shipped as is
. (Half off retail) I can show photos of this unit working as well if needed. SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO farmertom
8. Takeoff ARMS 17 throw lever for Surefire M952 Lights (or M951). Comes with 2 screws, screws show very slight marks from removal. I don't need this, but I'd like $40 Shipped for it.
The one in the forground of the photo is sold, this one is the one in the rear, coloring on the holes is old threadlocker from factory mounting. This one is clean and looks great. I can take more photos if needed.
Sorry, No paypal or other online payments. USPS Money Orders Only.
Everything is as described, but sold as is without any implied warranty other than their manufacturer warranty.
PM or Email works best.