I purchased this upper assembly for a potential build and I've decided not to go in that direction.
There is NO BCG or flash hider included. It DOES include charging handle.
I have NOT test fired this upper assembly. I did install one of my BCG assemblies and checked for general operation and didn't experience any issues.
All NFA rules apply.
First to post an unconditional "I"ll take it" gets it.
Payment is by USPS (United States Postal Service) money order ONLY!!
Not interested in any trades at this time.
PRICE: $450 shipped (insurance is extra & suggested) to lower 48 states
OAL (from bolt face) to end of pictured "brick" xm moderator (not included) is 15.25".
Install your BCG, install the flash hider of your choice, attach to your registered SBR, NFA or pistol lower and you are ready to go!!
* Very clean & excellent condition 604 no-forge code upper with charging handle. It appears to be the original finish.
* Does NOT include any BCG.
* Does NOT include any type of flash hider.
* A1 port door cover
* Rebated front pin
* A1 rear sight assembly
* It does have an A2 delta ring (i.e. tapered verses flat)
* Includes carbine length gas tube
* Barrel is lightweight .625
* 6-hole handguards
* Barrel mfg is unknown. It does have "5.56" stamped on top by the threads.
* Barrel has FSB with bayo lug and sling swivel
* Barrel does not appear to be chrome lined.
* Barrel bore is clean, shiny with sharp lands & grooves. Unknown round count.
* Barrel length is approx. 11.5"
There is a picture with a "brick" XM style moderator attached (NOT included) to give you a better idea of how it would look and general OAL.
Feel free to contact me via email with any questions.
Thank you for looking.