- Colt SPII, large pin, slabside (no sear block) lower.
- Bushmaster, 1x9, chromelined, 14.5 w/ permanently attached Phantom (16.1”), complete with original Bushmaster bolt and carrier.
- Knight’s RIS handguard system (lower brand new, upper 75%). Includes original crappy lower, and 3 additional panels.
- Knights forward grip.
- Aimpoint with railgrabber, NV compatible, 7 MOA dot, will include new CR123 battery.
- Detachable carry handle (manufacturer unknown).
- Bushmaster BUIS.
- Rock River (marked) 6 position collapsible buttstock.
- GG&G “Slingthing” (mounts side-swivel to the front sight) and 3-point sling.
- Comes with standard A2 pistol grip (not the grip pictured).
- Less than 300 rounds through it.
Rifle has never had a FTF or FTE.
Selling to fund another habbit.$1,225-shipped
(slightly cheaper in Hawaii)for everything, firm, to your FFL. May entertain trades on high end optics, bolt action rifles (in calibers other than .338LM, .308, .223, and 6.5x08), or custom SPR uppers. No handguns please. If you have any questions, please email me at freeman4ever AT Hawaii DOT rr DOT com. References available.
I leave for vacation on 8/31/04 and will be back after the AWB sunset.
VERY large image may be found here: www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/15458IMG_0311.JPGLAST EDITED TO ADD: I would be willing to sell just the lower (no buttstock but with A2 pistol grip) for $625-shipped in the CONUS.