I have the following item for sale:
Noveske 16" barrel 5.56mm Wylde chamber: BARELY USED, less than (2) twenty-round boxes of premium quality Hornady TAP ammo though it. Barrel has been stored CLEAN in a sealed dessicated bag with a generous amount of Kroil in the bore. The exterior of this stainless steel barrel is KG-Koted black. This barrel assembly has a low profile PRI gas block and a Daniel Defense barrel nut on it. The flash hider was welded and pinned per all BATFE rules by the Noveske shop so it is a NON NFA item. Your options would be as follows should you decide to purchase this barrel:
1. Purchase the barrel assembly from me for $375.
2. Purchase the barrel assembly and a 10" Daniel Defense Lite Rail handguard from me for $675.
3. Purchase the barrel assembly and supply your own Daniel Defense handguard
4. Purchase the barrel assembly and have the flash hider de-pinned, then do your own thing.
5. PM me and discuss having me assemble this into a complete upper for you.
I feel that the prices above are very fair considering the quality and condition of the components.
Noveske (Pac Mar) is a top-of-the line barrel maker, probably tied or very close to Kreiger. I have inspected many Noveske barrels with a Hawkeye borescope and found that they are all hand-lapped and of excellent quality. Lands/grooves are cut perfectly square, chambers are amazing, and very little if any tool marks. I have zero doubt that you will shoot 1" groups all day long with the proper optic and/or skill.
edit: enhanced clarity of post and re-calculated pricing.