Up for sale is a Slightly used AR15 used as a Loaner/Back up rifle for friends who came out to the range with me. The Rifle has about 100 or so rounds though it. This rifle is 100% NJ Compliant and includes the following parts
- NFA Complete Polymer Lower (trigger group, buffer tube, M4 Stock - Stock is currently pinned in position 2)
- Free Float Carbine length Quad Rail
- GST Aluminum upper
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Railed Low Profile Gas Block
- Carbine Length Gas tube
- MBUS Sights
- 16" Chromoly Barrel 1/7 twist
- AR15 Chrome Lined BCG w/properly staked gas key
- PINNED thread protector
- Black hawk Single point sling adapter
- GST Single point bungee sling
- ONE Tapco 10/30 PINNED NJ COMPLIANT Mag is included. A video of the mag dropping free can be provided if needed
This rifle has been well cared for and shoots very nicely. It almost looks new.
I am asking $1000 obo FTF transfer in New Jersey
TRADES: looking for other AR15's (I can add cash), Complete Spikes uppers (you add cash), Spikes COMPLETE Lowers, .308 Bolt Action rifles, GOOD condition gun safes, .223/5.56 Ammo (no reloads).. Offer up, worst I can do is say no.
Buyer must have valid State ID, and FID. COE will be completed by both parties. NO EXCEPTIONS. Willing to meet within 45 min of Exit 30 on the GSP for FTF transfers.
OUT OF STATE BUYERS, SHIPPING IS $35. flat rate plus any FFL Fees. KNOW YOUR LAWS BEFORE YOU BUY. Rifle must ship to FFL. Your FFL must accept items form NON FFL sender. If not then the buyer pays all fees associated with the Transfer/shipping.http://www.pbase.com/zapconj/image/150651854.jpghttp://www.pbase.com/zapconj/image/150651856.jpghttp://www.pbase.com/zapconj/image/150651857.jpghttp://www.pbase.com/zapconj/image/150651858.jpghttp://www.pbase.com/zapconj/image/150651862.jpghttp://www.pbase.com/zapconj/image/150651863.jpg
Feel free to post offers. The first "I'll Take it" get's it. Everyone else get's in line after that.
Thanks for looking at my listing!
NOTE: this rifle is listed on various boards. First come first serve.