1) Sold pending funds: Excellent condition upper assembly purchased from Model 1 Sales, used for 800-900 rounds.
- Model 1 Sales 20" A4 upper receiver assembly: barrel is chrome-lined, with 5.56 NATO chamber, 1/9 twist, and reprofiled under handguards by ADCO Firearms to standard A2 diameter (came HBAR from factory)
- USGI A2 handguards
- M1S bolt carrier assembly, charging handle$275 shipped SPF
. With a used Colt carry handle, $320 shipped SPF
2) I'm selling a like-new, unfired
upper that's been sitting around since I've been able to assemble a form 1 SBR. Here are the components used:
- Bravo Company Manufacturing 14.5" M4 upper assembly (see full feature list at BCM website
- Daniel Defense M4 Rail 7.0
- Gemtech A2 Bi-Lock, pinned and welded for a barrel length over 16"
My cost was over $825. I'm selling it for $705 shipped
w/o bolt carrier group and charging handle. With a used CMT M16 bolt carrier group and charging handle, $755 shipped.
Add $15 for Midwest Ind. sling mount MCTAR-06
Add $115 for Troy Rear BUIS
Panels, Surefire, and Aimpoint not included.
Not interested in trades at this time. Please contact me through IM - I will not see emails sent through the site.