Price is $200 shipped... Took this off another upper which ended up getting the "SPR" treatment. I'd say this is a solid VG+ condition barrel - I shot maybe 500rds before swapping it out, and 90% of that was with BlackHills blue-box moly'd 68's and 69's. Barrel was not burned up with high volume crap ammo - I had an M4gery for that!. Here's what is included:
1) 20" 1/9 twist chrome-lined heavy barrel - threaded for A2 FS (not included)
2) "shaved" gas block with bayonet lug is installed, but gas tube was removed.
3) gas tube and pin
4) BM military M4 type side sling loop installed on the barrel at the shaved block (the only noticeable finish wear on the barrel is under this sling attachment)
5) GI type Bushmaster handguards with heat shields
6) complete delta ring assembly and barrel nut...
I guess it's everything you need in front of the receiver EXCEPT the flash-suppressor.