$160.00 $140.00 shipped Trade offers Welcomed
Paypal to email@example.com or USPS MO
Brand new size large PC4 gas mask with a manufacture date of 04/03 and a 10 year shelf life.
- holds any NATO standard canister on right or left side
- bromobutyl rubber facepiece with in-turned peripheral face seal and internal silicone nose cup
- nose cup valve system ensures air circulation to prevent fogging.
- shatter-proof polycarbonate convex eyepieces with antiscratch coating, uniquely shaped and positioned for optimum field of view and compatible with combat spectacles, most optical devices and with all individual weapons
- front and side primary speech transmitters for person-to-person communication with a standard mounting ring on PC4 for optional electronic voice amplifier
- side speech transmitter is compatible with telecommunication equipment
- built in provision for a sealed pass through port for a radio microphone
- The PC4 is held in place by a patented six-point elastic mesh bonnet with no top buckles requiring adjustment, eliminating the pressure points normally found when masks are worn under helmets, greatly increasing user comfort.
- patented coating passes mustard and nerve agent smear test and durability requirements
- donning time of less than 9 seconds
- Storage life of 10 years and easily decontaminated
Micronel M95 Filter with a expiration date of 04/2014 brand new in sealed wraper.
Full protection against all known biological and chemical agents
- Third party tested against chemical warfare gases
- Excellent protection against Sarin (and its surrogate DMMP)
- Nylon body offers valuable permeation resistance to mustard gas
- Particulate filter is over 99.99% efficient against all particulates and is
appropriate for protection against all biological aerosols
- Exceptionally high particle-filtration capacity and low breathing-resistance.
- Manufactured in a sealed bag with a long 10 year shelf life.
This is the only filter that is actually called the "M-95". 40mm NATO threaded