Now I am in the hole because I bought a Colt/Sistema 1927 the other day. UPS money order or cash, will ship rapidly.
1) Wilson, Colt, and custom Pewter grips:
a) Colt grips from a 1980 GM. Very good, some slight wear on the grips but no damage or gross wear. The emblems are mismatched - one is from a stock GM, the other an anniversary model. This is how they came on the gun originally, just a typical factory mix-up. No ambi cut. $37 shipped.
b) Wilson Combat diamonds, Cocobolo. As new, perfect. Bevel base, ambi cut. $70 shipped from Wilson, $45 here.
c) Solid pewter cast grips from Colt engraver John Adams. Floral pattern. Great shape, not used or worn. From the late '80s. Maybe some marks in pewter from long-term storage/handling. $60 shipped.
d) Same as above, but with rampant eagle and "Defend - Second - Amendment" on one side and "The Right to Keep and Bear Arms" on the opposite. Awesome. $75 shipped.
2) Galco "Fletch" 1911 holster
Nearly new, just some wear on the belt slots. $75 new from midway, $55 shipped air mail here.
2) Drop-in comp. New, unused. $22 shipped. Blued steel.
3) duck tail drop in safety. No mods needed. Not fit, as new. $22 shipped.
Wilson "Cheese grater" front strap checkering. Works. $8 shipped.
5) extended magazine release. Button head release, screws into threaded mag release body. Head and body, insert your magazine catch and spring. Works well. $20 shipped.
6) Sold to ThreeMan
Oval cut 1911 hammer. Stainless. Like new. $20 shipped.
7) WWII Colt parkerized firing pin. Yes, real WWII take off. $30 shipped.
8) WWII Colt late war spur hammer, original Parkerizing. $60 shipped.
9) Extended tactical slide stop. Like new, not filed/fit. $20 shipped
I have some WWII GI holsters extra to sell, also. PM me if interested.
I also have some .44 mag ammo I do not need for a local ftf, or buyer pays UPS. 20 round complete box each of Buffalo Bore 340gr. +p+ and a 20 rd. complete box of Hornady 300gr. XTP/JHP
I need a 94 carbine scabbard, and a 1911 bushing, drop in, like an Ed Brown, Swenson, EGW, etc.