Email is best for contact.
I'm selling a Troy enhanced mid-length drop-in rail. It's in excellent condition. It only made it to the range twice, otherwise it just sat on the rifle.
Payment by USPS money order or PayPal plus 3%. Shipping will be USPS with tracking number. Insurance can be added at actual cost to buyer. I'll ship with a tracking number the day of, or the day after, payment is received. Don't hesitate to email with questions or requests.
I'm open to reasonable offers.
I would be interested in trading for a BCM KMR 10 (or maybe a 9),mini scout light Blk or FDE, Trijicon ACOG.
Click on the pictures for more.
1) Barely used Troy Enhanced Drop-In Mid-Length rail.
2) I took this off my BCM upper. It only has 60 rounds through it. It's a 16" mid-length 1/7 standard barrel and comes with delta ring assembly, standard barrel nut, gas tube, and front sight post.
3) The Colt barrel has zero rounds through it and still has the wick in. I'm putting under the used section because the other parts were used shortly and I did attach the barrel to an upper. It's an M4, government profile, 14.5 1/7 carbine barrel.
4) Smith Vortex that is pre-Drilled to be pinned and welded.
5) Troy Charlie Front Sight Post Rail, 12", carbine, attaches to the standard barrel nut, with box.
6) Leupold VX-R 1.25-4X20 Firedot Duplex.
I bought the LT104 and Leupold at the same time. They have 60 rounds of use and both look like the day I bought them. I have the box for the Leupold and everything it came with new. I also have the items LaRue sent with the mount that is included; battle mixer, etc.