Have a few items that are useless to me. Will pretty much trade for anything I deem useful of equal value.
1. Abilene 5-string banjo. in "as new" condition. Very nice, great sound. used 3 times then put in the corner. $175
2. GM TH-350 transmission. Good working order. $150
3. 1940 Ford parts
4. 1970 GM 10-bolt rearend, 2.56:1 locking, recently rebuilt (sold)
5. Ansen style aluminum slot wheels GM bolt pattern, 1 pair $65
6.Th-350, TH-400, 700R4 speedo cable New. $15
Interested in finding the following items:
1. S-10 Manula steering box (no longer needed)
3. 1940 Ford standard grille
4. S-10 bench seat
7. Large 60-80qt aluminum or steel stock pot (restaurant style) (no longer needed)
will entertain other offers or sell outright.