I just completed this upper for my dad and he decided a 6.8 is not for him. There is some marking on the gas block from the brass punch I used to set the roll pin for the gas tube, but otherwise it is in excellent condition with just 20 round down the pipe. The specs are as follows:
- 16" ARP Scout Profile Barrel
- ALG Defense 10" rail in Desert Dirt
- Generic thread protector
- PSA complete BCG - this is the version w/their logo on it
- Doublestar basic charging handle
- Low profile gas block, mid length gas tube (Name brand, but I can't remember which)
- Aero Precision upper receiver w/port cover and case defelctor, w/o forward assist.
- 80 Rounds of SSA 115gr OTM ammo (not the tactical load)
- 2 SS 25 round mags (Bushmaster or C-products)
Price is $675 shipped, payment my USPS MO only.
For trades I'd consider:
- Glock 42
- A Hunting bow - Mathews, Elite, Diamond or Bowtech; something with an IBO rating of 335+ FPS and an axle-to-axle length of 32"-33". 50-60lbs, draw length of 27.5". Prefer a bare bow, no more than 3 years old.
Please email me: email@example.com
Thanks all and God bless you,