For fastest response, as I don't check for IMs or postings throughout the day, please email direct at: firstname.lastname@example.orgPrices do not include shipping.
For shipping estimates, please take the weights I have provided and go to FedEx
for an estimate. The shipping zip code is 89506. All reasonable offers are considered (especially if my prices are out of whack), , as are requests to split up the quantities described.
Payment by USPS money order or discreet Paypal +3.5%.
Federal .308 168gr Gold Medal Match (GM308M)
15 boxes available, 20 rounds per box (300 rounds total). All boxes are from the same lot. 19lbs for all 15 boxes, $20/box
Federal 5.56mm XM193
24 boxes available, 20 rounds per box (480 rounds total). All boxes are from the same lot (Lot 106). 13lbs for all 24 boxes, $185
This includes the pictured ammo cans and is packed loose. All of this is typical Eastern block lacquered steel case, with red sealant at the primer and bullet. I have three lots available:
- The first lot has 1,000 rounds of Wolf headstamped hollow point ammo in a 50 caliber ammo can. 41lbs with the ammo can, $150
- The second and third lots each have 500 rounds of FMJ ammo in 30 caliber ammo cans. I can't make out the headstamp as it looks more like an abstract shape, but this is essentially the same ammo as above. 22lbs per can, $75 per can
Here is a list of things in which I have primary interest (+/- cash as required):
- A SAGE International M1A stripper clip scope mount
- Blackdog Machine Magazines (Prefer full body versions)
- Dillon Precision 550B Toolheads, Toolstands and Spare Powder Bars
- Dillon Precision 550B Conversion Kits for 45ACP, 44 Magnum, 9x19, 10mm
- Dies for 45ACP, 44 Magnum, 9x19, 10mm (Preference for Dillon 3-Die Sets)
- 50BMG projectiles and primers
- Lee 50BMG reloading machine/Classic Press
- Competition dies for neck sizing, seating and crimping .308 match ammo
- Headspace case gauges in 223, 308 and 30-06