Originally Posted By Armson-Oeg:
Sorry to break this to you, but thats not a LMG upper anything, except mabe the handguard. LMG Rec. had no FA and the barrel is a post ban (no Lug) barrel of some sort.
From the Equipment Exchange Rules - MUST READ
1. No more than FOUR posts with in the first three pages. No more than TWO on the front page.
2. No UBB code (bold commands) allowed in Title Lines unless you are an advertiser.
3. All ads should be placed in the appropriate forum. Example: “WTS Upper” should not be placed in the forum for magazines.
4. All merchandise for sale must be priced and you must have valid contact information.
5. No Auctions, unless specifically authorized by AR15.com.
6. No links to Auction Site.
7. No links to other commercial sites.
8. If you post more than EIGHT ads a Month, think about being a member.9. Absolutely no stomping on other peoples posts. Do not remark in any way that would negatively impact the salability of someone’s merchandise.
10. No posting of anything illegal, including such things as “Pre-’81 DIAS”.
11. Only post your ad in one forum. If you post your item in “Parts” don’t also post it in “Misc”.
12. Once your item has sold, please edit the original post to reflect that it is no longer available. Please do not delete the ad or the text, just simply add 'sold' at the end of the title or at the top of the ad (and maybe beside the price).
If you don't like the Ad, move on to another, (quietly)
eta, Brass would usually do this but he's camping this weekend