WTS WWII Air Force Folding Survival Knife sold
• Colonial Knife Company folding survival knife
• Owned by a member of the 553rd Recon Wing “Bat Cat,” Col. Nash. (Sorry, I have forgotten his first name.)
• From my research it appears Col. Nash served in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam and died in 1976 (possibly 1975) of cancer.
• Knife has two blades, one saw tooth 5 ¼” long and one double edged fighting blade 5” long.
• Fighting blade has a chipped tip and light rust around tip.
• Top and bottom tang have light surface rust
• $35 + $6 shipping via USPS, prefer money order
Kershaw Amphibian (sold)
• Like new, never worn comes with leg straps and diving case
• $15 plus $6 shipping
Kershaw folder SPF
• Like new, 3" blade with wood inserts in handle, a few light scratches from storage.
• Comes with leather case, $15 plus $6 shipping
• Please IM for me payment instructions/shipping info
sell both for $30 + $6 shipping