I would like to sell my Rock River long range AR-15 rifle package for (SOLD for $905 + shipping).
The package includes:
- 24-inch (1-9 twist) heavy barrel, threaded muzzle with a "military muzzle brake."
- 4 position aluminum collapsible stock.
- Aluminum free-float (customized) hand-guard, with polymer rails and cross-drilled heat vents.
- A3 flat-top upper receiver, with 10-inch by ½-inch aluminum riser.
- A3 steel gas block sight base.
- Standard bolt carrier.
- CAR rubber recoil pad.
- CAR polymer cheek piece.
- TASCO 4-16x42 stainless steel 1-inch (plex) riflescope with, Stony Point target knobs and anti-canting leveling device.
- Heavy Duty Tactical 1-inch scope ring mounts.
- Harris 6x9-inch swivel, notched bi-pod.
- 20-round steel magazine.
- ProMag vertical forend grip.
This rifle package it performs well, but it has a few blemishes. It is accurate. On the scope, there are some scratches near the front quick-release ring. The lower receiver, free-float handguard, and collapsible stock are buffed to the “white” aluminum finish. The ‘military muzzle break’ works well for rapid recovery shots, but it appears to make the rifle louder. The scope with the anit-canting device, stony-point target knobs, and tactical rings work well and help realize the rifles potential. Overall the rifle package makes a good, heavy, target or varmint rifle.
I am located in Virginia. Prefer a face-to-face transfer but am willing to ship to your local FFL dealer if you’re from out of state. I can ship UPS, FedEx or USPS if you prefer. Return policy: I’ll give the buyer two days to inspect the rifle, and if not satisfied will refund the money if the rifle is returned to me in the original condition.
I would prefer check or money order. I’ll ship the rifle after payment is received (will ship it out on the same day). I'll put it in a plastic case and then box it up.
I’ll try posting pictures (below), but if they do not come through feel free to e-mail me and I’ll send you more pictures directly if you provide me an e-mail address.
If interested, or for more information, or to entertain additional offers, please contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can provide you with a telephone number and address if you wish.
Any comments are appreciated. Thanks for checking out my rifle. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Matthew Poethhttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/mmpoeth/BestPicture2.jpg