All of these uppers were built with Used and New, milspec parts (as defined in the description) and have been test fired (anywhere from 5-20 rounds using proper break in procedure) to ensure function and to ensure that the upper hits in the same place repeatedly. On flat top receivered uppers, I mount an Aimpoint and function test them at 25 yds. For carry handle uppers (unless optics are mounted and included), I use the irons at 25 yds, but I don't zero them. All uppers were test fired using a NEW, milspec bolt and carrier.
I don't provide any warranty for my uppers, but if it does not function properly or does not meet the description that I provided, I will take it back, but buyer has to pay for shipping it back. I have dealt with numerous people here and elsewhere with no problems. I HAVE taken uppers back for problems that were out of my control. There are many here who would testify to that. I can provide references of service if needed and the if past buyers are willing to give them. Some already have by posting on my sales threads.
All prices are shipped prices. All items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Money order or cashiers check preferred. PayPal accepted but you must pay the 3% fee they charge for use. I will no longer pay their fees and as soon as I can accept another online, convenient means of payment I will no longer accept PayPal. Sorry about the hard line on PayPal, but they and ebay have a pretty severe anti-gun campaign going on right now and I'll leave the decision to use PayPal up to the buyers as it is often hard to come up with large sums of cash for payments - if you choose to use it, you also choose to pay the fees, it's that simple. I'll leave that option open to buyers until I can setup another method of payment.YOWCOW account now open and I believe I can accept payments through them. Email me for more info.
1.Free float midlength upper
with the following components:
- New (when built) Armalite 16", midlength gas system, gov't profile, chrome lined, 1/9 twist barrel with approximately 1000rds through it.
- New (when built) PRI front flip sight
- New Phantom flash hider - older open bottom style
- New (when built) PRI midlength carbon fiber FF tube with rails
- Used (when built) A4 upper receiver with "T" adress markings - no M4 feedramps
- Used Charging handle
- Like new (when built) Troy rear battle sight (available at an additional expense - $100)
- Bolt carrier and bolt are not includedSome history
- The PRI front flip sight is an older model where the cross bolts pass through the barrel, like taper pins do. I slowly milled out the area in the barrel and test fitted the sight frequently to ensure the tightest, squarest fit onto the barrel to minimize the chance of the sight moving due to impact.
- I put less than 1000rds through the barrel, no full auto and very little rapid fire. Most of the rounds were either slow fire, for sighting in various optics, or fast fire drills (rapid singles, double taps, etc.).
- The irons are sighted in right now as mounted, I had an IOR M4 mounted on the receiver and sighted in also. I also shot it with an ACOG TA01NSN and an Aimpoint M2 for a while.
- While I like this upper and the midlength concept alot, I am presently converting most of my uppers to 1/7 barrels and I figured I would rather sell this one complete rather than disassemble it and swap all the components onto a midlength 1/7 barrel.Asking $650 without the Troy rear BUIS, $750 with it.
An identical build, from new parts, would cost about $950.
This is what it looked like with the TA01NSN mounted on a preban lower. It also has an Advance Armament flash compensator mounted, which is not included:
Here's a view with the IOR M2 mounted on it:
This is a used excellent condition COMPLETE A2 upper assembly (bolt/carrier and charging handle are included). This is the upper that came with my preban PWA the I bought a number of years ago. It has no more than 500 rounds through it. Condition is excellent. It has a 16", non-chrome lined, HBAR barrel with 1/9 twist. It has an A1 front sight post and an A1 flash hider. Receiver has the keyhole Cerro Forge mark on it. The Colt 4X20 carry handle scope is included with the Butler Creek lens covers. Not interested in separating the scope from the upper at this time. Asking $650.
This is the Bull Tactical upper I built a little while ago. This is definitely a one of a kind upper. You won't see anything like this. Shoots great and functions flawlessly with a wide range of ammo.
New Mega upper receiver
Used Olympic, 16", oxide coated, 1/9 twist, SS bull barrel (300-500 rounds through it) with bull FSB
Jeff Cramblitt custom made polymer free float tube
American Spirit Arms MAD BUIS
Custom modified bipod rail
Leupold VXII 3-9X40 tactical scope
PRI medium tactical rings
GG&G Scout length FIRE rail
Charging handle with Badger Ordnance tactical latch
Mil-spec bolt/carrier assembly
Bull barrel muzzle brake (barrel is dimpled where brake setscrews mount to prevent muzzle brake ejection)Asking $825 with everything pictured. $525 without the Leupold scope and GG&G rail. $425 without scope/rail/rear BUIS or B/C/CH