George, got the emails and just replied. For the benefit of everyone, some more info:
1. go to www.jnrifleworks .com and look under SPR barrels (pg 2 of AR-15 barrels) for complete write up.
2. this is BARREL ONLY. No bolt or gas block. Highly recommend LT gas blocks as that is what the barrel is really set up for but any will do.
3. Yes, on the extended feed ramps. Again, see the website.
4. $375 is what I have into it. If you go to the site you will see that is about what John charges (370 pre shipping) without the long wait. Don't need to get rich off of this. I realize people mark these things up alot. Hey, this is America, what can you do. I don't mark it up. If I can't sell it, I'll prop a door open with it, use it as a tomato stake or give it to my cats as a scratching post.
5. If you guys are like me, I get really sick over Internet bullshit. If you buy the barrel and don't like it after inspecting it, send it back and I will send your $$ back USPS Express Mail AND pay for your return shipping. Its just a barrel, not the Ark of the Covenant. No reason for anyone to stroke out over it. Thanks again for your interest guys!