I have some NIB 1911 parts that i was going to use but never did. Most came from brownells and i was going to send them back but figured i would try and sell them here. Heres what i got.....
- 2 NIB stainless STI extended thumb safeties - $23 shipped each
- 1 NIB ED Brown memory groove beavertail in stainless (series 80) - $32 shipped
- 1 Used drop in Blue beavertail (i think its wilson) it came on a gun i bought, it was installed but never fired - $20 shipped
- 1 NIB Smith & Alexander Magwell/MSH flat checkered in stainless for an officer size grip - $65 shipped
- 1 Take Off unfired Colt Solid blue trigger (alloy not plastic) - $18 shipped
- 1 set of Pachmyer rubber 1911 govt grips Like new - $17 shipped
email me questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, please do not send any PM's i will not answer them. thanks