Time to clean out the ol' garage. When my dad gets back from Iraq we're going to start working on the front of my parents house (extending the roof over the porch and driveway, adding another room, and replacing the old brick and windows with new ones), so we need to make room in the garage so we can actually use the space. It's very crowded in there right now.
* We've got a Gorton 3Z Panagraph. It is missing the drive belt, but other than that everything is there, although not all of it is assembled. 3-phase. American made. A great medium sized milling machine, perfect for the hobbyist. $600
* Sheet metal shear. Up to 16 gauge x two feet. Includes stand and casters. American made, O'Neil-Irwin Manufacturing Company Shear #4. $600
* [URL=http://www.redmond-machinery.com/powermatic_143.htm]Powermatic 14 inch bandsaw[/URL] , model 143. Can cut wood or metal. It's got a wood blade on it now. New rubber contact wheels. American made. **UPDATE: it's NOT 3-phase, it is single phase, 120 volt.** $700
* KEI dust Collection system. 3-Phase Baldor motor, aluminium blower, includes 55-gal drum and cart. $250
* Whirlwind molding sander. It has a non-functional motor driver, but we purchased a new one the other day. Just haven't installed it. No heads available, but you'd need them made for the specific job anyway. These are still made over in Dallas. American made. $500 each
* 4-foot scissors lift, 1500lb, [URL=http://www.americanlifts.com/Products/Prod0201.htm]American Lifts model p48-015sf[/URL]. Works great, 110 volt. $450
In this picture the scissor lift for sale is on top of the one we are keeping. The one with the casters welded to it is not for sale. As you can see, it comes with the pump, motor, resevoir, and remote control needed for operation.
This is a closer look at the pump, motor, resevoir, and remote control. The set on the right is the one for sale. We added handles and a quick detach coupling to the one we are keeping, you might want to do something similar as it makes it (along with the casters) much more handy.
* I've also got a large amount of high speed cutters for sale.
[url]http://www.gandalf23.com/images/cutters/index.html[/url] has pics and such. I know that there are a few Yousa(sp?) things in there. The arbor holes are all an Inch or greater in diameter. Make me an offer.
We will accept trades, but are not looking for any new equipment right now. Looking for a good shooter M1 Garand, or maybe something Class Three :) (the low end, like a Mac 9/10/11). Try me, the worst I can do is say nope.
We're in Fort Worth, Texas. This stuff is heavy, so it's probably best if you're local to us, but I'll ship it if you really want it.
Thanks for looking!
-Skuld on Falfiles.com and AR15.com