Need to sell off some rifles to raise money for new acquisitions
Actual shipping and insurance is in addition to all prices.
Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation & Insurance.
All firearms are C&R eligible and must ship to a 01 or 03 FFL.
All are CA C&R legal for PPT with no FFL involved, and I am willing to do a FTF transaction within one (1) hour drive of Sacramento, or EAST of South Lake Tahoe (along the HWY 50 corridor). For a PPT in CA you will need to show me either a signed copy of your FFL (01 or 03) or a valid CA driver’s license. I will not SHIP to a CA resident without a signed FFL first, just to CMA, so don’t ask me to. (I do not have ready access to a fax, sorry)
Preferred payment is by USPS Money Order. NO Paypal or credit cards. Any other form of payment will delay shipping until I am sure it has cleared both my bank and yours. I strongly suggest USPS Money Order for your protection as well as mine.
First email with a firm “I’ll take it”, gets it. IM or PM will not count. Make sure you say in your email what it is you want to buy, and your user name on the board if you have one.
Send replies and questions to: RobertThomas2@comcast.netPictures of all rifles can be seen here:photobucket.com/albums/v47/Pthfndr/Stuff%20for%20Sale/
Pics are spread over 2 pages, so look carefully.
1) Turkish Mauser, 1942 Ankara, 8mm, Black finish is 98%, Head space is good (will not close on a No-Go gauge), Bore has shine with some darkness in the grooves but not pitted or frosted, Stock is arsenal replacement that has been finish sanded and as smooth as a baby’s behind, sealed with Tung Oil, and in excellent condition. No cracks, splices or repairs. CAI import mark on the barrel. A solid 2 moa shooter.
$125 - SOLD
2) 1903A3 Smith Corona, 5-44 dated RA 2 groove barrel with ordnance stamp, Rifle has been professionally refurbished, Parkerizing is near perfect, Stock has RA and FJA cartouches and is in perfect condition, Head space is good, and Bore is bright and shiny. Not a CMP rifle, no import marks. A super shooter with handloads.
$600 - Sold Pending Funds
3) 1903 Springfield, High number receiver made by Rock Island Arsenal, 9-44 dated 4 groove Springfield barrel with ordnance stamp, Original finish is wearing thin in some areas but otherwise in excellent condition, Stock is the “C” type (very desirable) and in excellent condition with virtually no handling marks or dings, Bore is bright and shiny, Head space is good, Windage adjustable rear ladder sight. A very good shooting rifle. Not a CMP rifle.
$450 - SOLD
4) HRA Garand, CMP Greek return, Receiver finish is VG to excellent, finish is worn thin on barrel, Bore is bright and shiny with good head space, Muzzle does well on the bullet test. I can’t find the tag but the throat erosion and muzzle were both less than 2.5 (my son hand picked the rifle for me at the CMP West Match based on the TE and MW). The fore end wood is mismatched to the stock color wise, but the rest of the stock is very good looking. Has numerous handling dings but has an absolutely beautiful grain to it. Stripped and refinished with several coats of Tung Oil. Functions perfectly and is a solid, accurate shooter. Will ship in the original CMP box with paperwork. Barrel, bolt and op rod HRA marked. Trigger assembly is SA. Barrel is dated 7-54.
$600 - Sold
5) Swedish M96 Target rifle in 6.5x55 Mauser, 1914 dated Carl Gustaf receiver, Solderin rear sight and globe front sight with one front sight insert, near 100% bluing, stock is in near perfect condition, Receiver, bolt, safety and cocking piece numbers all match, Swedish crowns on barrel bands, butt stock plate, and floor plate. Good head space. Samco import marked. A very accurate shooter that I have personally shot in prone matches out to 600 yards with very good results.
$500 - Sold