*** SOLD ***
*** PRICE DROPPED TO $ 320 FTF/$ 350 SHIPPED ***
I Have For Sale:
(1) Excellent Condition Remington 870 12-Gauge 2-3/4 Express Shotgun
I purchased this from a fellow Calgunner last year and used it as my Home Defense Shotgun. The previous owner stated he only shot less than 200-rds through this SG and I believe him as there is VERY little wear.
There are two "marks" which the previous owner was responsible for. The first one is the Magazine Tube Nut was marred pretty bad when he tried to unscrew it. It works fine and I've checked to make sure it threads and seats properly. The second is a an approximately 2-inch long scratch (not a gouge) running vertically right behind the Trigger Pin. The third mark came from when the +2 Magazine Tube was shot for 50-rds while installed on my friend's Remington 1100. The Magazine Clamp he had installed moved forward while shooting some Slugs and rubbed off some of the parkerizing.
I am mentioning these marks up front to make sure there is no confusion or mis-communication regarding the condition of this SG.
This Shotgun includes the following Features & Upgrades:
(1) Brand New Remington 870 OEM/Factory Trigger Group (Unfired) ($ 100 Value)
(1) Brand New Remington 870 OEM/Factory Bolt (Unfired) ($ 90 Value)
(1) Brand New Vang Comp Big Dome Safety (Unfired) ($ 20 Value)
(1) Used but very Functional Remington OEM/Factory + 2 Magazine Tube Extension & Spring/Orange Follower
(1) Brand New Remington 870 OEM/Factory 4-rd Magazine Cap & Spring (Both were Black-Td by Birdsong's) ($ 25 Value)
(1) LNIB Mesa Tactical Barrel/Magazine Clamp w/Picatinny Rail Attachment ($ 80 Value)
(1) LNIB Speedfeed I Magazine Tube Stock Set (Buttstock holds 4-rds, 2-rds each side of the Stock) ($ 80 Value)
Basically, the only remaining parts of this Shotgun that are Express Parts are the Barrel & Receiver. I've replaced all the important functioning parts with Brand New Remington 870 Police parts. I never fired it after I purchased it from the previous owner, just kept it loaded in my Gun Closet as my HD Shotgun.
I'm asking $ 360 FTF/ $ 400 $ 320 FTF/$ 350 Shipped UPS 2nd Day Air. I prefer Cash for a FTF or Discrete PayPal as a Gift. I will accept a USPS Money Order as well.
I can meet for a FTF in the following Areas in Southern California:
Corona, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Chino Hills, Diamond Bar, Brea, Rowland Heights, Walnut
As well as at the following FFLs:
Bright Spot Pawn/Riverside
OC Indoor Shooting Range/Brea
OC Armory/Laguna Niguel
Ft. Courage/Simi Valley
Post an "I'll Take It" here in the Thread then EMAIL me.