I am selling some stuff off. Need to make room for more STUFF... I think we all have played the game here on ar15.com selling stuff, offering prices, haggling deals .. some guys enjoy the haggle. I as well do for 1 or 2 items, but i just want this stuff gone. So what I'm going to do is simply price the BOTTOM line price BEFORE shipping and that is what the price will be. No haggling. All prices firm. That way no one wastes anyone elses time. There are to many things on this topic for sale for me to haggle. I hope i don't turn anyone off with this method but i think its just the simplest way to do it.
All prices are BEFORE shipping.
All payments must please be discrete paypal or POSTAL money order.
All payments must please be received within 10 business days ( 2 calender weeks ) of 'i'll take it' or the sale item goes back up for sale and if your payment comes, it gets returned to sender.
I do not want ANYTHING in trade please.
I ship United States Postal Service with delivery confirmation. Postage will be paid accordingly, insurance is extra. Shipping to all 50 states.
PLEASE, PLEASE email me with anything. Please do not Private Message me. It gets to complicated to do both PM's, and emails.
My email is : UROBIKemail@example.com ...... take out the " -remove-this-junk-filter "
1. 2. 3. Lower parts kits complete. These parts kits include a new pistol grip. These are current contract parts kits. Which ever company makes the stag, cmt, dpms, bushmaster lowers .. forget which company it is. I bought these at the BIG E gun show back in 2008 i think. I had some 80% kits i was going to build, and only built 1. The extras have been sold off. All that remains are these lower parts kits. $55 per kit.
1 kit spoken for, 2 are sold pending funds ...
4. Ceiner kit. 1 ten round mag. about 100 rounds fired. Not by me. I bought it from a buddy who's uncle shot it some and got bored fast and went back to his 10/22. $130
5. Bushmaster crown type front sight post complete but shaved. Painted with Norrell Moly. $10
sold pending funds
6. upper is SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO JB71
Unfired 20" upper with charging handle. No Bolt or carrier. Upper is Keyhole upper, current contract CMT or what not. Barrel is mint unfired NEW OLD STOCK colt chrome, 1/12 twist. Purchased off a fellow member here who was selling like a hundred of these at the time about 2 years ago. The profile is m16 type. The barrel came wrapped in this cosmo/foil type wrap. I do not have the barrel wick. I tossed that 2 years ago. Handguards are factory new unfired bushmaster. Gas tube is new unfired. Charging handle i think is bushmaster and new unfired. I can't remember from 2 years ago. It has been sitting in my safe and has to go. $325
7. Arms #40 flip up site. It was new in box when i bought it. The only ding on it is the nut which is not bad, but kind of scratched from tightening with a flat head. $75
8. Terry Dyer himself supplied this to me claiming it is a FLASH ENHANCER. I have never tried it. Comes with washer. Unfired. Get a flash enhancer at a fraction of the cost of the Degroat one. Of course not as cool though. Thats why it's priced accordingly and not $200+ $40
Thank you all, thank you ar15.com. God Bless America.