Below are the details. If you can offer a better deal to me than ordering directly from Armalite, or have a used AR that is similar, please EMAIL me. firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, any answers to my questions below the specifications would be nice to have if you know them. Thanks!
1. AR-10A4BN SPR: 10A4 (match 2-stage trigger, 20" barrel, threaded barrel), $1,606
2. Two 20-round mags rather than one 10 and one 20.
3. Fiber Quad Handguard: Black Rifle, EA5111, $140 (pictured with sling swivel, confirm it has this). Will this handguard work with my accessories or is the 1913 full quad-rail handguard more practical at $215.50? I plan on mounting flashlight, laser, and scope on this rifle.
4. AR-10 Collapsible Buttstock Kit: EA2020, $103
5. Bayonet Lug Adaptor: 15806255, $30 (picatinny rail gas-block type) Do I need this or is the rifle already equipped with such?
6. Ambidextrous Safety Selector: EX0097, $40
***The below items I am considering (not all, but some combo of). Please answer any questions with the items.***
1. AR-10 Detachable Carry Handle: EA5050, $115. Item has built in rear site.
2. AR-10 Detachable Front Site: EA5045, $50
3. Stand Alone Flip-up Rear Site: EX1345, $95.95. Shown for .223, good for .308 to?
4. #38 Swan Sleeve for .308 (what length do I need to fit the hand guard I selected (fiber quad)--14", 8.46", or standard lenght?), $150 - $180. This item has a built in rear site.
5. In regards to the Alostyr flip up front/rear sites...in your opinion are these things worth their price of $132/$130 each or is there a better option on the market that Armalite doesn't offer? The rear site appears to have a very little opening for site picture...doesn't look too user friendly for quick shooting.
What is the projected delivery time (2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc) and answer the questions below.
The rifle specified is pictured with a flash suppressor--please confirm it comes with one and does it also have a recoil check on the suppressor?
How do the "post-ban" models differ from the pre-ban models? I want the least-restriction imposed configuration.
Will any AR removable and/or flip up sites work with your AR-10 or must they be .308 trajectory specific? I thought any removable rail-mounted site would work with any AR-caliber. I noticed there is a set for .223 and set for .308 and I'm wondering why AND if I can get either/or or mix them even though one specifies .223 or other caliber.