All prices are shipped prices with USPS MO(s). All are described as pictured
. If it's not pictured or included in the description, it's likely not included.I've had some interest in a couple of these, but I'm starting to suspect either my email may be FUBAR, or I've got tire kickers who show initial interest, then fade away OR they have email problems on their end.
Either way, if interested please send me an IM also. Those seem to work very well.Unless, by some chance, there is an offer for each piece of the upper and/or the interested party can arrange for that, I'd prefer not to part these out. There's just too much risk involved in dinging something up in the process.1.
Midlength SPRish upper receiver with the following components:
- RRA midlength, light profile, 1/9 twist, chrome lined barrel with approximately 800 rounds through it - NO M4 RAMPS
- PRI midlength FF tube with what I believe is the steel barrel nut (I'm not taking it apart to check)
- PRI folding front sight base
- A4 receiver - NO M4 RAMPS
- custom SPRish Vortex FH with removable thread protectorAsking $635 OR $550 without the modified Vortex and barrel collar and an A2 FH installed and indexed.Cost to build:
PRI tube - $315
PRI front sight - $180
RRA midlength barrel in light profile - $260
Gas tube and pin - $9
Mongo Vortex - $100
CMT receiver - $95
Total - $959
2. RECCEish upper receiver with the following components:
- Special run 16" Bushmaster 1/7 twist barrel. Started life as an HBAR, it is now lightened under the handguards. Yes, like all other Bushmaster barrels, it is chrome lined. Coated with Norrell's tan. No, there's not a bayonet lug on the FSB. No extended ramps.
- KAC MRE FF rail system. It was drilled modified so that a PRI front flip sight could be installed by the previous owner, but with the KAC rail mounted sling swivel (included) covers this up.
- Five KAC rail covers, all coated with Norrell's tan.
- A4 receiver - don't know who's it is. Coated in Norrell's tan. No extended ramps. Some finish wear from scope mounting.
- KAC QD FH with the shim set.
- KAC 600m rear BUIS.
- Standard charging handle with PRI Big Latch.
- Bolt and bolt carrier ARE NOT
This upper has approximately 1000 rounds through it, cleaned and cared for throughout. There were some 200+ round days on it, but only a couple. Some rapid semi-auto fire, but no full auto abuse. It runs like a top. I assembled it. I coated it with Norrell's tan.Another $1000+ upper if you built it yourself. I'm asking $725.
PS: Pics suck. Everything looks glossy in the pics, but it's not. I can provide more pics on request.