I am no computer expert so I will describe this as best I can, basically before just throwing it in the trash, I am hoping some computer savy person can make use of this and restore it or use it for parts.
This is a Toshiba L655D laptop. A while back it stopped booting up for me, the hard drive was operating and the fan was on, but the screen would not turn on. A friend told me that the mother board is probably shot or something, again, I don't speak computer geek very well so I ended up getting a new computer.
What I do know about this one:
- I have removed the hard drive (the mount is still inside so you can drop a new HD in)
- the CD/DVR drive was hit or miss, it would load a data CD, but not always read it
- there is a SD card slot in the front that is no longer functioning
Specs as best as I can:
- sorry no clue on the amount of RAM
- 2 USB ports
- HDMI port
- USB/eSATA port
- VGA port
- LAN port
- headset and microphone ports
- full sized keyboard with 10 key numeric keypad
- power cord included
Payment by USPS money order only
First "I'll take it" by timestamp in either the thread or PM will get it.
Shipping will be by USPS with a tracking number as soon as I receive payment.
I expect payment within 4 days unless there is clear communication otherwise.
Asking $60 shipped CONUS and AK.