Traded with INDIANARESIDENT
I have an unhealthy obsession with HK handguns lately. I am looking for a USP, USP compact, P2000, etc... I might also be interested in an FNP, or FNX - Even Police Trade-in, or rough finish is fine.
I am a gun nut - constantly trading, buying, selling, swapping, etc... So don't be afraid to try me on a trade - I like old and odd, new and tactical, whatever... Just please,
no mini-14's... I have no interest in them. Also, not a huge Glock fan... it would have to be really sweet. And please keep your Smith and Wessons to yourself.
Now that I've offended everyone, this is what I've got.
I have an AR15, M4 setup that I threw together. It is nothing special, but it seems to hammer like a champ.
I had a Spikes M4 profile 16'' barrel kicking around, among other parts - so I picked up a flat top Colt upper (with worn finish) and threw on a new DPMS barrel nut, a modified front sight base that is now a low profile gas block (not pretty, but hidden by the rail system) -
A Troy 13.8'' battlerail in FDE, a standard birdcage flash hider (that is currently sideways... I can never get these things lined up perfect)
- and a PLUM CRAZY carbon lower. It currently has an old M16 brown speckle pistol grip on it - but I have a black one if you would rather have that.
And to top it all off is a sweet Aimpoint CompM4 CLONE
- with red or green dot, 3 settings each. Has flip caps and kill flash. Pretty bad-ass for a knock off. I had this on my SBR 10.25'' and it holds a zero perfectly. I love the thing, but this needed a sight.
Comes with one FDE/tan Brownells magazine with green follower.
I figure any working AR15 is worth about $600.00 - and if you do a parts breakdown - it is worth it big time.
Price Breakdown - give or take -
* Spikes Barrel - new at time of installation (removed from an M4 I got and turned into a mini SASS) approx 100rds down range - test fired. $150.00
* Spikes BCG (I think... Might be a RRA) - $125.00
* Troy TRX Battlerail in FDE - 13.8'' $150.00
* Plum Crazy Lower - $150.00
* Colt Flat-top upper - complete with Fwd assist and port door - $80.00
* Barrel nut, flash hider, and other crap - at least $25.00
* Aimpoint CLONE - $100.00
About $780.00 Total I have in it. So if you want to buy it out-right - the first $625.00 gets it shipped to thier FFL.
Get me quickest via IM on here - but you can E-mail me at CBPO@ar15.com if you want.