Need some $ for an NFA purchase so my TNW is going on the auction block...
1.dfb 41 marked barrel shroud with TNW receiver numbered to match. These are the only 2 parts that the numbers match on.
2. 2 extra barrels - one a new Isreali chrome lined and one WWII dot marked with average exterior but nice bore.
3. 1 canvas and leather barrel carrier
4. One extra stock complete with hardware - can be used as is or would look close to new with some TLC.
5. California Grip stick (the tape is there to keep from loosing any parts), regular grip stick, and an extra un modified NOS mg-34 grip stick
6. Unmodified mg-34 complete bolt, dot marked.
7. Extractor tool
8. Cleaning rod.
9. Carry handle included
In the picture of the overall gun its shown with an adjustable bipod - ITS NOT INCLUDED. With gun comes a dbf 1943 marked excellent bipod. The rear sight has the AA extension.
This gun runs great and I'll include a couple of belts with the sale. THe trigger is hard, but I replaced the sear with a new one from TNW since the previous owner messed with it and it liked to slam fire. I have run 3 belts thru the gun since I replaced the sear and have had no problems. The stock on the gun has a split, but it works fine as a beater (also why I have another stock for it), The grip panels are aluminum, but one could swap the ones on the extra grip stick out if you wanted bakelite grips. The barrel in the gun is a WWII barrel and it has a very good bore - I cant remember the manufacture code - I think it may be dfb marked.
The price is $4000 + shipping OBO to an FFL or private if you want to drive to SE Oklahoma. Why wait on TNW and spend almost 4K when you can get one now and have plenty of extras?
Please send inquiries/offers to email@example.com. My feed back can be checked under 4gma here or on Ebay under gunslingerdoc