These are all brand new and unused. They came in a kit and I am going to a Vampire head for the light and won't be utilizing these.
KL4 LED Conversion Head
- retails for around $135 - $80 shipped USPS Priority
- This is a 100 lumen LED designed as a weapon light, not a flashlight head that's adapted (can be used as one though)
- "This is no typical low-output LED system –– the KL4 uses selected 5-watt LEDs to produce a maximum of 100 lumens of light, bright enough to qualify for tactical use. LEDs not only provide the ultimate in shock-resistance, they also provide extended runtime since they produce light more efficiently at low wattage; a battery too depleted to run an incandescent lamp can still produce usable light from an LED. The KL4 consists of a hard-anodized head assembly fitted with a 5-watt LumaMax LED, an anti-reflective coated Pyrex window, and digital current regulation circuitry. "
LU60A Lamp Module - retails for $78 - $45 shipped USPS Priority *SPF to ATXDeputy1*
- The LU60A is an incandescent lamp module for the SureFire Scout Light®. It is interchangeable with this WeaponLight's KX2C LED head, allowing the Scout Light, when also outfitted with a SureFire FM63 infrared filter, to be used in stealth operations involving night vision devices (NVDs). Since white light LEDs produce negligible infrared radiation, they cannot be combined with an IR filter for use with NVDs.
- "Constructed of hard-anodized aerospace-grade aluminum, a tempered Pyrex® window, and O-ring sealed to keep out moisture, dust, and dirt, the LU60A is built to endure the elements and withstand the rigors of combat. Its shock-isolated P60 xenon incandescent lamp assembly and precision reflector create a smooth, 65-lumen, tactical-level beam with extended reach for longer-range applications yet enough surround beam for close-quarter work. Attaches to the Scout Light in seconds; simply unscrew the LED head and screw on the LU60A. Available in Black. "
FM63 IR Filter
- retails for $110 - $70 shipped USPS Priority
- CONUS ONLY, no export
- Infrared (IR) filter for flashlights with 1.47" diameter bezel
- "The FM63 Infrared Filter cancels out the non-infrared portion of the light spectrum to produce a smooth beam of infrared light for use with night vision devices and infrared-capable video cameras. For military or law enforcement infrared applications, SureFire also recommends the M1 Illuminator, as its dedicated infrared design may be more appropriate for mission critical tasking. Applying thumb pressure to the locking tab releases the cover; a spring mechanism keeps the open cover out of the way by holding it flat against the flashlight. A cam-locking lever keeps the entire unit securely attached to the flashlight."
Buy all three for $175 shipped or Buy the LU60A and FM63 for $105 shipped
I'll accept a USPS MO or discreet PP as payment. I have over 60+ feedback on here and over 20 on the new classifieds.
Here's a picture of all three: