Selling a Springfield SOCOM II / Troy MCS build. Here is what you are getting:
1. Springfield Armory SOCOM II rifle with 16" barrel. Removed the entire action and installed it into Troy MCS chasis. The chasis was originally FDE and then added the additional paint. The UBR was also FDE. Less then 500 rounds through this rifle.
2. Magpul UBR buttstock. ($235.00)
3. Tango Down pistol grip.
4. Sadlak extended tactical magazine release and SEI extended bolt release. ($85.00)
5. 13 (20) round magazines with Magpul pullers and (1) 10 round magazine.
6. Harris bipod with quick release mount.
7. Original sight parts, a Sadlak NM guide rod and piston
8. 3 different types of flash hider/ compensators. The original as well as the two from the SEI SOCOM kit. Kit was $200
Shipping is $35 (This package is HEAVY). Please make sure your FFL can receive from a Non-FFL or there will be an extra fee. I accept Paypal (+4%), no fee if using gift option, or Postal Money Orders.
Not really looking for much in trade: