I am open to all firearm offers. I didn't want to make anyone feel like they couldn't get an awesome 454 by limiting the trading field. So I will put it this way.
I am looking for (but not limited too):
- 16" AR (with flat top reciever) post or pre ban doesn't matter.
- HK USP Compact (45, 40 or 9, but I prefer 45).
- Glock 36
- Sig Pistols .380 or bigger
- Smith and Wesson revolvers 357 or 38 (Pretty much anysize barrel would interest me, old or new)
- 1911's (Springfield,Kimber, Colt, Dan Wesson, Smith and Wesson, Para Ordinance only)
- Walther pistols (prefer older ones like a PPK/S, or P38, but I have a slight interest in the P22 as well)
- Kel-tec P3AT or P32
- CZ PO1, or other CZ pistols (not the CZ 75B though, I already have a couple)
- AK47 or some variation (7.62x39 please)
- Would like a nice 308 rifle (evil assualt or hunting style, don't care)
I am looking for a similar priced trade (ie I am not going to trade the 454 for a Walther P22 and call it even). I am willing to add cash to make a trade even, or I am willing to take cash to make a trade even. I am interested in custom or not so custom knives, but only in addition to a firearm trade in order to make it even. Knives are really cool, just not something I collect.