The ar15.com email appears to be unreliable. Please email me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an opportunity for someone to own a rare and uniquely configured rifle (pictured below):
COLTS LAW ENFORCEMENT CARBINE (check out the 5.56 cartridges either side of <= M4LE =>)
* Colt M16 bolt group marked "C" and "MPC"
* ultra-rare 16" SOCOM
complete upper (mid-weight under the handguards)
* comes with the Kleergard plastic sleeve (lower began life as an LE6933)
* comes with the original LE6933 box
* comes with the original Colt accessory pack (2-20 round LE mags, cleaning kit, sling, manual)
* still has the factory barrel wick and splotchy factory oil (it's as it came out of the box)
The purchaser will receive a copy of a letter from the NFA Branch stating that it is not registered as a Short Barreled Rifle. No application, no long wait, no $200 tax necessary. Disclaimer: This rifle did not come from the factory this way. I sold the 11.5" upper and replaced it with the 16" SOCOM upper.
Price: $1999SPF delivered to an FFL. Double boxed.
Drink the Kool-Aid - and be merry!
Questions welcomed...... Use the email link below.
I'm not sure that I'm getting mail through the ar15.com server.
PO Box 232163
Anchorage AK 99523
(907)346-4085 (fax - for FFL copy)email@example.com
Pictures aren't the greatest due to the liberal oiling it gets at the factory................