SOLD TO MEMEBER LitlRat!!!
Have the following. If interested, please either IM or email. Payment: I accept DESCREET PayPal (ADD 3.5% for PayPal, NO EXCEPTIONS) check or USPS MO. If paying by check, item(s) will ship once check clears.
Sold ONLY as a lot!
ALL tools in like NEW condition. MY PRICE IS $120.00 SHIPPED FOR EVERYTHING SHOWN BELOW!
1) Brownells' handguard removal tool, Takes all the fumbling, grumbling and frustration out of installing or removing AR-15 handguards. Easy-to-use, just hook tool into mag well and push down on the handles. Pushes the delta ring straight down, allows both handguards to be removed in just seconds. $24.95
2) Brownells' bench model pivot takedown tool. High-impact plastic tools drive out the front and rear takedown pins or help get the magazine catch out from your M16/AR-15 without scratching or marring the metal. $7.49
3) Brownells' AR-15/M16/M4 buttstock tool. Unique design combines several tools into one for taking apart the M4 collapsible buttstock on your AR-15 or M16. Features include blade for removing fixed stock screws; ½" square torque wrench opening; fixed stock receiver extension remover; receiver extension nut tightener for both old and new model collapsible stock - pins for both styles are included and easily changed by loosening a hex screw in the tool; and a hole for hanging the tool on your peg-board. Fits easily in a range bag or in your pocket for use outside the shop. $59.95
4) Brownell's barrel nut alignment gauge. Fits into the end of the bolt carrier key to ensure that the barrel nut is properly aligned during installation of AR-15/M16 barrel. Improper alignment can damage the bolt carrier key and/or the gas tube. $5.95
5) DMPS AR15 upper receiver block. Machined from tough, long-wearing nylon to hold upper receiver in a bench vise without fear of crushing, marking or scratching the finish. Fits inside stripped or barreled, carry handle and flattop receivers. $49.90
6) Brownell's upper receiver action clamp. Heavy-duty blocks allow you to firmly clamp AR-15/M16 receiver halves in a vise without risk of crushing, twisting, or otherwise distorting them when applying vise pressure or torquing the barrel nut. Keeps your rifle secure for safe, effective cleaning, assembly, and repair. $40.00
7) Bushmaster AR-15 Combination Armorer's Wrench for Newer TeleStocks. A newer design Armorer's Wrench that fits the latest model telestocks with the cuts on the locking ring, this heavy duty tool combines many necessary functions for the AR15/M16 armorer. 1.125 lbs - 12.25" overall. A two sided wrench at one end fits either multi-point or peg style barrel nuts on barrels up to 1" in diameter. A breaker bar or torque wrench can fitted into the 1/2" square drive opening. Two other slots fit A1 and A2 birdcage flash suppressors and receiver extensions. $23.50
8) 5.56 Chamber Maid.
9) A2 sight tool.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!