I have a like-new, Midwest Industries MI-22 free-floating rail system. It was purchased brand-new from Brownells and has been installed on only one rifle which saw only a few trips to the range.
* No Removal of Barrel or Front Sight for Installation. (Simply cut off the delta ring for an easy install. )
* MIL-STD 1913 Rails.
* T-marked for accessory location.
* Constructed of 6061 Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
* Monolithic Look Upper Rail.
* Generation 2 - 17.1 ounces
* Fits behind rifle-length gas blocks.
* Fits over mid-length or carbine-length low-profile gas blocks
Asking $180 shipped
. No trades please. Check or money order preferred