Springfield Trophy Match 1911A1 pistol with many extras! 6 month old Get Custom performance for half the price!
About 500 rounds of use. Shoots far more accurately than I'm capable of. Has always been cleaned immediately after use. Features include
- Fully adjustable sights,
- match barrel and bushing
- Springfield’s Integral Locking System,
- titanium firing pin,
- forged frame and slide,
- "carry bevel" treatment,
- fully adjustable target sights,
- dovetail front sight, Mo Bar rear sight
- "high hand" beavertail grip safety,
- ambidextrous thumb safety,
- adjustable lightweight tuned trigger,
- flat checkered mainspring housing,
- stainless steel throated match barrel and bushing,
- Delta lightweight hammer,
- full-length solid recoil spring guide
- wide mouth funneled mag well,
- lowered and flared ejection port,
- checkered front strap,
- double serrated slide,
- serrated slide top,
- stainless steel finish,
- Cocobolo grip panels.
- weighs in at 38 ounces and is 8.5” overall.Also include:
- Plastic Carrying Case
- All original documents and manuals
- All original tools and wrenches
- 5 magazines (3 Chip McCormick 8 rounders, 1 Springfield 8 rounder, 1 Springfield 7 rounder)
- Fobus Roto Paddle Holster
- Book containing reprints of American Rifleman articles covering assembly, history, and performance of the 1911A1.
- Original Receipt and warranty card. I will work with the buyer on any warranty issues.
Full Faith Disclosures (see pictures for details)
- two small scratches below slide release (from reassembly)
- some wear marks on slide from dust cover.
MSRP - $1,452 (gun, case, one mag, manuals)
Street Price New - $1150 (gun, case, one mag, manuals)
Street Price for whole package - Close to $1,300Asking Price - $949
Certified Funds or PayPal. Will ship immediately after funds are received (or in case of PayPal, confirmed)
Buyer pays insured shipping to your FFL. (If your FFL requires shipments be made from only another FFL, buyer will need to pay any associated costs). Please IM or email me with ANY
questions. Buyer will have the customery 72 hour review period to insure the gun is in the condition I claim. If it is not, I will refund your money and pay for return shipping!