All knives have been sold - including the Gerber. Sorry if I wasn't originally clear on that.
All prices include shipping. PM or email through the board, or email me direct at jdlawhon (at) yahoo (dot) com. Money order/PayPal accepted.
First, the Bark River knives. Top to ']$120.00
- Sheath is in great shape and is of decent quality.
- The knife is burly with a blade thickness at the spine of .215" (about 3/16")
Bark River Bumble Bee - Dark Curly Maple scales - [span style='color: red;'][span style='font-weight: bold;']$85.00[/span][/span]
- I'm not a fan of Sharpshooter's smaller sheaths, but this one is "okay" and gets the job done. I've carried it a few times.
- The knife itself is a neat little thing and allows me a full grip on the knife even though it's a very short fixed blade.
Bark River Mini Canadian - Green Canvas Micarta scales - [span style='color: red;'][span style='font-weight: bold;']$70.00[/span][/span]
- The sheath is a piece of junk and is nothing more than a blade covering for storage, IMO.
- Otherwise, this is another neat little knife and a pretty nice cutter. The handle takes a little getting used to.
All of these Bark River knives are lightly used and are in good shape with no major scratches, gouges, or chips in the blades or handles. All have been sharpened and have scratches in their blades from sharpening using the sandpaper method for convex edges (try as I might). All come with the leather sheaths they came with, each of which I've treated with SnoSeal.
Take all three for [span style='color: red;'][span style='font-weight: bold;']$250.00[/span][/span].
The sheaths have a reddish hue, but not quite as pronounced as the pic portrays.
Flash used to exaggerate the scratches on the blades.
Also up for grabs is a Gerber LMF II ASEK. I've never used the knife, but it has some minor marking on the rubber-coated sheath and handle from bouncing around in one of my various unused gear boxes. Includes the knife, Molle compatible sheath with built-in sharpener, two leg straps which attach to the sheath, and the Gerber strap/paracord cutter which has it's own sheath (not pictured).
YouTube video showing the various features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23m-RmM2hJA
These can be had for around $70 new. I'll take [span style='color: red;'][span style='font-weight: bold;']$50.00[/span][/span] for this one.
[span style='font-style: italic;']Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile[/span]