For those inquiring I am at zip code 54138. It's easier to plug into an internet map program than to explain where Lakewood is!!!
The Good Stuff
1. Marlin 1895SS. Traded
2. Excellent-LNIB Baikal IZH-43E-1C-M. Russian made (same company that makes the Spartan line for Remington)12ga Side-by-side. It is NOT the short barrel coach gun. It is about 4 years old and imported by EAA and sports 28" barrels, three choke tubes, auto ejectors, barrel elector, and auto safety. It has less than 200 shells through it at the range. It has not been in the field. I replaced the brass bead front sight with a fiberoptic bead. Tight action. Looks good and functions flawlessly. I simply don’t need it. Too many scatterguns in the safe. $285
3. Excellent Charles Daly 20ga. semi-auto synthetic. I bought it on a whim to see how they are. Actually it shot well, but I have a Berretta 390, so I don’t need it. It is nice and light and handles reasonable well. It might do well with one of those mercury filled buttstock weights/recoil reducers to help improve balance. It has only two boxes of shells through it and a couple of days in the dove field. I have the box and all accessories. $250
As-is-Odds and Ends
4. Mosin Nagant 1891/59 carbine. SPF (Shocks the heck out of me that it would be the first to go!!)
5. I also have the first deer rifle I ever owed. It is a hex receivered full length Mosin Nagant that I ignorantly butchered 9 years ago when I was a poor seminarian. I had it drilled and tapped for a Mosin Nagant scope mount and I had one of those bent bolt/cut and screw kits put on it. I bought an ATI synthetic stock for it – and, boy what it did to deer! I also have the original stock for it. It’s not a looker in either original or sporterized configuration and the barrel is dark but it did shoot well. Rifle, scope rail, bent bolt, and extra ATI stock – $100
6. Romanian .22lr bolt gun. SPF
Shipping and insurance will be $19 USPO priority mail per gun. That should cover most locales. I will combine shipping, however, for multiple purchases.
All NFA rules apply. A signed (red or blue ink) copy of an FFL is required. I am not an FFL so your FFL will have to accept delivery from a private individual. FTF in NE WI is possible with proof of residency.
Pics can be had for any of the above. I know that I am not well know here, but I have dealt with a couple of guys on the boards. I also have a 100% rating on Ebay (Methodius777), and if it helps, I am a full time Lutheran pastor. Please e-mail me with any questions. Thanks for looking.