I'm selling her because I need money for a pistol I'm building.
Here are the specs:
• Rock River 6 Position Collapsible Stock
• Rock River National Match, matched Upper and Lower
• Rock River M4 Chrome Lined Barrel
• Rock River National Match, 2 Stage Trigger with JP Competition Springs
• Daniel Defense Simple Sling CAR Burnsed Adapter
• Yankee Hill 4 Rail Lightweight Spectre Free Float Tube
• Yankee Hill Flip-up Front and Rear Sights
• Yankee Hill Phantom Flash Hider / Comp
• Falcon Industries Ergo Grip
• EOTech 551.A65 Holosight (Revision F)
• JP Enterprises Adjustable Gas Block
Gun has maybe 200rds fired. No malfs whatsoever. The rails on the JP gas block had to be taken off to fit under the tube. Gun shoots perfect.
The upper to lower fit on this gun is extremely tight. Yes I built this gun from scratch. No it wasn't my first gun and yes I've been through Armorer Schools. Any questions or if additional pictures are wanted email me (sdgreene(at)nc.rr.com, replace (at) with @).
Price = Rifle with EoTech $1650
Price without EoTech $1350
I prefer FTF in North Carolina. However, although I've never shipped a gun I'm sure I can work something out with my FFL. If it has to be shipped add $25 to cover shipping and what my FFL will charge me.
PayPal OK, no additional fee. Money Order or certified check is even better.http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/sdgreene13/rightside1.jpghttp://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/sdgreene13/stock1.jpghttp://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/sdgreene13/freefloat1.jpghttp://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/sdgreene13/chamber1.jpg
Thanks for looking.