I am selling one of my collector peices. Here is what it is:
This rifle is basically an ultra rare ONE-OF-ONE. It used to be a standard 6420 AR15-A2 Sporter II with A1 sights, no deflector and a 2-pos collapsible stock. It was sent to COLT for factory refinish. During reassembly there they broke the old lower. They remanufactured this one but goofed again and drilled the trigger/hammer pin holes to the large pin spec. To make up for these errors they replaced the old trigger/hammer/disconnector with their new MATCH trigger set from their “ACCURIZED” rifle (all stainless match trigger set to 4.3lbs) and replaced the old A1 upper with an M4 marked flattop w/ forward assist and included a new Colt carry handle. They test fired about 10 rds at the factory after reassembly and it is unfired since then. All parts feature NEW FACTORY FINISH in the current MATTE BLACK.
* New Preban Lower marked Colt A2 Sporter II
* Has raised fence, A2 reinforcements around front pushpin and buffer tube.
* New Colt M4 flat top upper marked M4
* Has 16 inch pencil barrel marked “C MP 5.56 NATO 1/7”. (approx 300rds fired before refinishing)
* Has A2 flash hider.
* Has A2 square front sight post.
* Has 2-pos COLT factory staked collapsible stock.
* Has new, Factory COLT Detachable Carry Handle.
* Has new, FACTORY INSTALLED STAINLESS MATCH trigger/hammer/disconnector. -Has 4.3lb perfect trigger pull
* Has fresh COLT MATTE BLACK finish on all parts with perfect color match.
* Has COLT full circle bolt carrier with "C" marking and COLT bolt with "MCP" marking.
* Has Heavy buffer with "N H" marking.
* Workorder from Colt showing remanufacture of lower and replacement of above parts.
***SOLD P/F****. Pics are available to serious inquiries only. Thanx DOG1 for posting some of the pics for me.
Don't let this one pass you by! You will not find another one like this out there.
Payment by USPS Money Orders or Bank Check (held until clear if out of state). Buyer pays for shipping and insurance based on zip code. Must ship to FFL unless you live in Michigan and will pick up. If your FFL insists it comes from another FFL there is an additional $20 fee from my FFL.
**Editied to reflect price change**