Phoenix Flash HiderBy Saylors Machine & Design Works, LLC. This flash hider is designed to do many things and I have finally come to
realize that dream, it stays where you put it, reduces flash like crazy and is cool to boot!!CURRENTLY IN STOCK -
PR4 - AR15/M16 Parkerized - $40
PR36 - AR15/M16 9mm Parkerized - $40
PR10 - AR10 .308 Parkerized - $55
PR10 - AR10 .308 Stainless - $55
PL4 - FN FAL Parkerized - $55
PM-L4 - FN FAL (long) Parkerized - OUT OF STOCK (NEW!)
PL14 - AK47 Parkerized - $40 (NEW!)
Talon Thread Protector for AR15/M16 - $21.95 (NEW!)
__________________________________________The PR4 for the AR15, HK MP5 with 1/2-28 threads and any other 1/2-28 thread pattern.
The PL4 fits the FN FAL 9/16-24 LH
The PR10 fits the 5/8-24 thread of the AR10
The PL14 fits the AK with the 14x1mmLH threads
The Talon Thread Protector fits 1/2-28 thread pattern of the AR15Features
1) It is not a timed unit therefore you dont need a peel washer.
The PR4 will come with a new lock washer.
2) It has four equally spaced flutes around the perimeter.
I rotated the flutes so the exiting gasses will keep the unit tight as well.
3) I eliminated the wall between the threads and the expansion chamber
which allows more room for the gas to expand without the turbulance
associated with the baffle in the military unit. The baffle is for the blank
firing adapter and my unit is too long for the adapter anyway. This also
makes cleaning it very easy.
4) I also enclosed the end of the flutes and banded it to prevent it from snagging on
things like clothes, tree limbs, gun cases, ect. I also went to a lot of trouble to attempt to not "copy" another very popular flash hider with rotated flute but I felt that I needed the self tightening feature enough that I worked on the angles till I have a different flash hider that the Smith unit.
The band also gives the muzzle end more support and strength for long life in the field.
People have asked about muzzle striking and I feel that if you hit me with the muzzle of this thing it would still hurt ALOT!! It wont cut plugs out or anything but it would still be VERY painful!
5) It is also 2 1/4" in length so it can be permanantly attached to a 14 1/2"
M4 barrel to make it over 16".
6) It can be installed with any 3/4" open end wrench in minutes. Most people have just tightened it by hand till the lock washer engaged and it stays very well. It actually requires a wrench to remove it afterwards.
Please contact us for pricing and availability or any special orders that you may have!
Payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or order online at www.thetacticalsolution.com Leave a comment that you're from ar15.com and we'll refund the shipping for orders over $20!