Starting top left going clockwise:
1.Reproduction trench knife with solid brass handled knuckles. Knife is marked "US 1918" on the handle and "combat ready" on the blade. The knife comes with the box and metal scabbard.
Blade is unsharped. Blade has some scratches on it. 20.00 shipped in the lower 48 states.
2. No markings on this knife. It came from a knife dealer and collector who buys lots of complete collections. The knife appears to be custom. The handle is bone or ivory. Blade is Carbon steel with some staining on it. It is very sharp. No sheath. SOLD
3. CRKT m16-12 Well used and carried. Still a solid knife, Needs sharpening. Box included. SOLD
4. Blackie Collins non-magnetic polymer knife. New no box. SOLD
I've seen these things for 20.00 in Shotgun news.
5. AK-47 bayonet. Origin unknown. Bakelite handles show wear. Needs a good cleaning. SOLD
6. No markings on this knife either. It came from the same knife dealer and collector as #2. The knife appears to be custom also. Blade is blued carbon steel with some staining on it. It is very sharp. You can still see some file marks from the shaping of the blade. This is not a production knife. it appears to have been made by hand by someone who knew what they were doing or was learning. No sheath. 15.00 shipped. Would make a cool letter opener.SOLD
7. Used milsurp pilots knife marked "Ontario 9-88" Includes sheath and stone.
Has been sharped and used. 25.00 shipped.
All shipping is in the lower 48 states if you are out of this area you pay shipping.I have excellent feedback here, on AK-47.net and on AuctionArms.com
PayPal is ok. You pay the 3%