Posted: 4/14/2006 4:02:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/16/2006 9:26:28 PM EDT by WadeP]
NIB, never installed. $75 shipped.
- Bolt-on design replaces the handguard with NO permanent modifications required - No drilling, cutting, machining or other modification to the rifle is required. All of the tools required and easy-to-follow instructions are included.
- Full-length sight base accepts all modern tactical sight systems (Aimpoint®, CQB, Holosights, etc.), Pistol or Scout scopes - Accepts Weaver™ or Picatinny style rings along the entire top rail of the mount.
- Made of precision extruded and machined aluminum alloy - This was the best material available to meet our stringent design criteria. It provides a balance of strength and rigidity at a moderate weight.
- Flat non-reflective, hard anodized finish - The dull, matte finish reduces shine and glare while hard annodizing provides protection from corrosion and wear.
- Does not interfere with OEM sights - The ample sighting groove on the top of the base allows a clear field of view for use of open sights when scopes or other sighting devices are not attached.
- Tactical Light Mount Kit - This optional accessory accepts most makes of quick-detachable tactical flashlights and can be positioned for easy access by right or left-handed shooters.
Please request pics by email or check out the manufacturer's website: www.amegaranges.comSOLD